Oh, internet. Where would we be without you?
When I’m in search of inspiration, need more options than I can find at the local dress shop, want a not-so-expensive customized decor option… you’re just a click or two away. Below are a few of the sites that I’ve found myself going back to again and again throughout our wedding planning process.
What to Wear
- BHLDN: Anthropologie’s wedding-focused website, featuring gowns, dresses for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-couple, as well as gorgeous accessories and some decor with the brand’s lovely vintage flair.
- Shopbop: A Wedding boutique with bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, jewelry and more, with the bonus of Amazon Prime shipping, of course. (Includes pricing at nearly all budget levels!)
- Rent The Runway: Why buy when you can rent? From dresses to veils, this site has a decent selection, but what I really love it for is a great bachelorette or rehearsal dinner dress.
Decor and More
- For Your Party: I love their linen-like customized napkins, but they’ve also got matchbooks, invites and favors for your big day.
- Tiny Prints: I’ve used this site for personalized stationary gifts for bridal party members as well as custom gift stickers for all of our gift-giving needs.
- Nashville Wraps: Need a big, ol reel of sheer organza ribbon in your party colors? Pick up those and more, like favor bags or boxes, at this wholesale stop.
- Swoozies: I haven’t ordered anything from this site, but I do like their ideas for favors and bridal party swag.
Ideas to Inspire
- Style Me Pretty: Tons of gorgeous real-wedding galleries and ideas to kindly copy.
- 100 Layer Cake: Pretty pictures and lots of tips for planning your own big day.
- Green Wedding Shoes: DIY ideas and off-the-beaten path concepts to consider.
What am I missing?