Hey gals: Good news! This week, I’ve rounded up a mix of marvelous, wedding-related deals that I think many of you might find interesting … after all, planning a wedding can be intense – financially and emotionally – so every little “steal” counts!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you click through and make a purchase, I may receive compensation. Please note that this NEVER means you pay more as a customer.
- COSABELLA: Super luxe lingerie (indulge yo’ self!) for your Big Day underthings or honeymoon packing, now 50% off when you purchase an online credit through Gilt through Thursday, May 11th. ($100 through $1,000 credits available.)
- BHLDN: I LOVE the scent of Capri Blue candles and these “Be My Bridesmaid” or “Be My Maid of Honor” candles have been slashed from $34 to $14. The classiest and most delicious-smelling way to ask your ladies to join the bridal party,
- DEBORAH LIPPMAN: Nail polishes don’t get any more chic than when they’re poured in Deborah Lippman bottles. Nab your favorite colors (we love the sheer pink Chantilly Lace for brides) at a 50% discount when your purchase an online credit via Gilt City – $60 – $150 credits available through May 21st.
- RIFLE PAPER CO: These marigold place cards are perfect for a small, summery wedding outdoors and are currently on sale for $5.63 for an eight-pack (regularly $7.50).
- EBATES: For its birthday week, Ebates.com is offering 15% cash back at a ton of fabulous retailers, including VIX Swimwear, Ulta, Things Remembered, Sunglass Hut, Philosophy, Neiman Marcus (whoa!), Macy’s, Lancome, eBags and many, many more places to nab great deals for the wedding festivities and honeymoon!
- OLIVE + PIPER: This coral hued “Bridesmaid” trinket box is the sweetest way to gift your bridesmaids jewelry for the wedding day, and at only $10 (originally $28), it’s won’t break the bank!
- DAVID’S BRIDAL: Top your cake with this silver “Happily Ever After” topper, only $9.99 (originally $32.95), just over 7″ tall and 5″ wide, it will look great on any size cake.
- JOANN: These gold metal and glass terrariums scream summer! Hang them to create a lush space indoors or use them for centerpieces at your shower or reception; the options are limitless. Scoop ’em up for $14.99 (originally $29.99).
- RENT THE RUNWAY: This creamy, lace illusion dress is the ideal solution for a sweet and sexy bachelorette party, and the best part? It’s only $50 to rent for four days at Rent the Runway, but retails for $338. Plus, $25 Off First Order From Rent the Runway of $75 Or More
*Please note that all prices and availability above were accurate as of Monday, May 8 when this was posted.*